1. My sense of humor is great and almost always active.
2. I can be one of the most supportive friends you can have.
3. I’m usually down to do whatever, even if it’s out of my comfort zone.
4. I can take pretty good pictures.
5. I might be better at dodgeball than previously though.
- Instead of removing toxic people from my life, I worry how offended they’d be if I did remove them.
- If someone is good to you, but horrible to a friend, is that person really a good person? Or are you waiting for them to turn on you?
- I detest requests for feedback disguised as a rubber stamp for your validation.